APPLICATION DEADLINE: JUNE 15, 2022
ATLANTA – March 2, 2022 – (Newswire.com)
The 5th Annual ApolloMD Emergency Medication Scholarship for Residents is open. This system helps college students pursuing a profession in emergency drugs. Purposes shut June 15. The 2022 recipient can be introduced in August.
“We’re continually impressed by our passionate younger doctor colleagues,” praises Yogin Patel, MD, President of ApolloMD. “The work that Emergency Medication physicians do is unbelievable. We hope to make use of this scholarship program to assist them.”
Candidates have to be:
- In good standing with an allopathic or osteopathic medical faculty (U.S.)
- Pursuing a profession in Emergency Medication
- Taking part within the Nationwide Resident Matching Program (NRMP) or coaching in an Emergency Medication Residency Program.
Different qualifying components embrace scholarly achievements and management/membership in accredited medical societies/organizations.
The 2022 recipient will be a part of these esteemed former winners who’ve all launched EM careers:
- 2021 — Dr. Travis Eurick earned each his bachelor’s and medical diploma from College of Southern California, and is at the moment a resident at Kaiser Permanente in San Diego, CA.
“As a first-generation school graduate, it feels surreal that I get to reside my dream of being a doctor,” Dr. Eurick effuses. “For college students like me, beneficiant items just like the ApolloMD scholarship make it potential for us to realize that dream. Thanks for investing within the subsequent technology of physicians.”
- 2020 — Dr. Bassam Zahid earned his bachelor’s diploma from Boston School in Massachusetts and his medical diploma from Meharry Medical School in Nashville, Tennessee. He accomplished his residency with the Stony Brook College Division of Emergency Medication in Stony Brook, NY.
“Thanks, ApolloMD, to your generosity, mentioned Dr. Zahid. “I’m not solely impressed to proceed striving towards excellence as an EM doctor, however motivated to work more durable and dream greater as I proceed constructing my profession.”
- 2019 — Dr. Jana Florian earned her bachelor’s diploma from the College of Michigan in Ann Arbor and her medical diploma from Boston College College of Medication in Massachusetts.
“As a brand new EM doctor, this award is an excellent privilege to assist me as I enter a chapter full of huge adjustments, progress and studying,” Dr. Florian confirms. “Thanks for recognizing and cheering on the subsequent technology of EM trainees.”
- 2018 — Dr. Loren Touma earned her bachelor’s diploma from the College of Central Florida and her medical diploma from William Carey College School of Osteopathic Medication in Hattiesburg, MS.
“I really feel honored and humbled to be chosen for the primary ApolloMD Emergency Medication Residency Scholarship,” reveals Dr. Touma. “My purpose is to advocate for the medical occupation at each the grassroots and nationwide degree.”
To use for the scholarship, go to apollomd.com.
ApolloMD companions with 100+ main hospitals and well being techniques to supply Emergency Medication, Hospital Medication, Anesthesia, and Radiology companies. Our physicians function with native autonomy and luxuriate in scheduling management and management coaching, in addition to possession alternatives to construct fairness in a thriving group. Click on to be taught extra.
Press Launch Service
ApolloMD Emergency Medication Scholarship for Residents Now Open